Pentakeep in roses
Expected results of using Pentakeep as a fertilizer for rose cultivation are as follows:
- Fleshy Buttons
- Increase in flower quality
- Stem weight increase
- More gloss on the crop
- More trouser/young shoots from below and on the old wood, by producing cytokanin
- Fresher new shoots
- More dry matter to be measured in the crop, which can be converted into more production and better quality
- Plant is less sensitive to mildew (so less spraying)
- Better biology
- Better absorption of nutrients
- Better root system
The dosage of the fertilizer is 0.5L/ per hectare/ per week. By varying the frequency of application and the amount, it is possible to control harvesting moments or peak moments such as Mother’s Day.
Rose grower Frank van Os from Maasland
Report HAS test pot roses
PLEASE CONTACT US
You want a maximum yield and optimum quality of your crop and plants. You prefer to use as less chemicals as possible. Pentagrow will help you with this. Do you want to know how? You can reach us on +31 (0)182 – 76 91 17 or send us a message.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Do you have questions about Pentagrow’s products or about Pentakeep’s results and dosages? In the FAQ you will find questions such as: When can the results be expected?
View the frequently asked questions
View the team
0182 – 76 91 17
Coenecoop 142 A
2741 PE Waddinxveen
Terms and Conditions